Us Coal Mine Salaries

4: Coal Miner - 10 High-paying Dirty Jobs | HowStuffWorks

Nevertheless, even if it's covered in a film of black dust, money is still money. In West ia, where coal is a huge industry, coal miners earn an average annual salary of around $64,000 [source: Brook].

The Average Salary of a Surface Coal Miner | Career Trend

The Average Salary of a Surface Coal Miner By Michael Evans ; Updated October 12, 2018 In the 20th century, coal mining was the primary industry in many United States regions.

20 Best Coal Mining jobs (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired

289 Coal Mining jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New Coal Mining careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next Coal Mining job opportunity is on Simply Hired. There are over 289 Coal Mining careers waiting for …

North American Coal Salaries | Glassdoor

United States – Birmingham, AL Area – Farmington, NM Area – Harrisburg, IL Area ... North American Coal Salaries by Location. Ackerman, MS; ... Hecla Mining Salaries. Star Star Star Star Star 11 Reviews. Related Job Search Previous Next. Mine Engineer jobs.

Salary for Mine Engineer I | Salary.com

The average Mine Engineer I salary in the United States is $61,444 as of September 28, 2018, but the range typically falls between $53,118 and $69,590. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.

U.S. Coal Mine Salaries, Wages and Benefits 2012 Salary Survey

Also of interest in the 2012 U.S. Coal Mine Salaries, Wages and Benefits survey results, was the difference in salaries between mining professionals depending on what region of the USA they are based, and how much salaries vary depending on region.

One Year of a Coal CEO's Salary Could ... - EcoWatch

Coal workers are genuinely worried as mines close and high-profile coal companies declare bankruptcy. Coal jobs are indeed on the decline, with the total number of employees at U.S. coal mines dipping to 74,931 employees in 2014, a decrease of 6.8 percent from the year prior .

Miner Average Salary Income - International Comparison

Miner Salaries - International Comparison Job Description: The miner job includes the following responsibilities: (i) extracts coal with hand or pneumatic pick from underground coal mine; (ii) drills holes in workface; (iii ... Net Monthly Income constant 2005 US$ [a] [d] Notes, Source

Average Coal Mining Salary

Coal Mining - Salary - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for United States Menu

Statistics Archives - National Mining Association

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The National Mining Association (NMA) and the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration Inc. (SME) today issued a joint statement on the Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) announcement that it has voted to adopt amendments to …

Coal Mine Manager Jobs (with Salaries) | Indeed.com

The Mine Operations Superintendent plays a critical role within their open cut coal mining operations. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will have a key... 30+ days ago - save job - more...

Coal Mining - May 2017 OES Industry-Specific Occupational ...

NAICS 212100 - Coal Mining These national industry-specific occupational employment and wage estimates are calculated with data collected from employers of all sizes, in metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas in every state and the District of Columbia, in NAICS 212100 - Coal Mining.

List of coal mines in the United States - Wikipedia

The following table lists the 52 coal mines and coal companies in the United States that produced at least 4,000,000 short tons of coal in 2007. Production tonnage for the years 2007, 2010 [citation needed] and 2015 is shown in short tons.

20 Best Coal Mine jobs in Pennsylvania (Hiring Now ...

32 Coal Mine jobs available in Pennsylvania. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New Coal Mine careers in Pennsylvania are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next Coal Mine job opportunity is on Simply Hired. There are over 32 Coal Mine careers in Pennsylvania waiting for you to apply!

$72,939 per year: Mining Salaries in the United States ...

Mining Salaries in the United States. Salary estimated from 2,632,900 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. ... The average salary for "mining" ranges from approximately $28,161 per year for Laborer to $92,548 per year for Engineer.

Mine Compensation Surveys: Coal, Metal, Industrial Mineral ...

Included in our current surveys are 175 US Mines, 71 Canadian Mines, and salaries for 2,303 exploration managers, geologists, and GIS/drafting personnel around the world. The following table briefly summarizes the 2013 survey results for the U.S. metal, industrial mineral and coal mines.

Mining Executives' salaries in the USA - The CareerMiner

Mining executives in the United States earn slightly more than those in other industries, with a median base pay of $178,750. Mining Jobs Mining Executives' salaries in the USA. by Susan Kihn ... India coal miners end nationwide strike;

West ia Coal Miners on Allure of Dangerous ...

If the four missing bring the total to 29, it would be the most to die in a U.S. coal mine since a 1970 explosion killed 38 at Finley Coal Co. in Hyden, Kentucky, the Associated press reported.

Underground Miner Salaries in the United States | Indeed.com

The average salary for an Underground Miner is $20.68 per hour in the United States. Salary estimates are based on 277 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Underground Miner employees, users, and collected from past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.

Coal mining in the United States - Wikipedia

Coal mining in the United States is an industry in transition. Production in 2017 was down 33% from the peak production of 1,162.7 million tons (about 1054.8 million metric tonnes) in 2006.

Mining and Geological Engineers : Occupational Outlook ...

The median annual wage for mining and geological engineers was $94,240 in May 2017. The median wage is the wage at which half the workers in an occupation earned more …

Underground Coal Mining Jobs (with Salaries) | Indeed.com

Underground Coal Mining jobs Filter results by: Sort by: relevance - date. Salary Estimate. $70,000 (119) ... Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Indeed. These figures are given to the Indeed users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. ... For jobs in the United States, ...

Mine Wage & Benefit Surveys: Coal, Metal, Industrial ...

Salary Summaries for managerial, technical and administrative personnel at 36 coal, 39 metal, and 77 industrial mineral mine and aggregate operations. Wage scales listed by job title for hourly workers at 49 coal mines, 48 metal mines, and 77 industrial mineral and aggregate mines.

Mining Salaries - Careermine - InfoMine

2018 Mining Salary Survey. In our quest to continually improve our information and services to the mining industry worldwide, Careermine invites you to participate in the 2018 Mining Industry Salary …

2011-12 US coal mine wages | MINING.com

Here from the CostMine report 2011 Survey Results, U.S. Coal Mine Salaries, Wages and Benefits are some wages earned by U.S. coal miners. First wages at surface coal mines. In US$ per hour, here ...

Salary: Coal Miner | Glassdoor

21 Coal Miner Salaries provided anonymously by employees. What salary does a Coal Miner earn in your area? 25 Best Cities ... Westmoreland Coal. $60,000 /yr. ... Rosebud Mining Coal Miner salaries - 1 salaries reported: $70,000 / yr

Coal Miner | 2017/18 Average Salary Survey

Based on our survey (03 individual salary profiles) average GROSS salary for Coal Miner in United States is US$ 68,118.Average NET salary is US$ 54,451.The most frequent GROSS salary is US$ 90,000.The most frequent education is High School.The most frequent experience are 16-20 Years.

The Starting Salary of a Coal Mining Engineer | Chron.com

Across the nation as a whole, people involved in coal mining had average annual salaries of $77,475, while workers across all industries had an average salary of $46,451. The disparity between coal mining and other industries was greatest in North Dakota.